Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Postby clemp » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 am

I am trying to log in to my account so I can change my billing settings. I type in my phone number and password, and get this message

"We're sorry. The information you provided is not valid. Please check the information and try again."

If I select "Forgot Password" to have my password mailed to me, I do receive the email. I then use the password from the email to login, and I still get this same message.

Same experience using the mobile app.

How do I log in???
clemp

Re: Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 am

Hi clemp. I'm NET10 Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby clemp » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 am

I just chatted with a representative, who said she reset my password and emailed it to me. I stayed in the chat with her for ~15 minutes, but never received any email.

Also, I used the "Email Transcript" feature on the chat session to email me the text - I never received that email either.

What is going on?
clemp

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi clemp. I'm NET10 Larry. Sorry for the trouble. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby ryanfinlayson11 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Hi, i'm trying to update my billing information as I have a new card and I can't login to the website (https://www.net10wireless.com). I don't know what my password is, what email I have (i've tried my usual email to retrieve the password but it comes back as not being registered), and the "account security pin". I've read on here the account security pin is the last four digits of your number but i don't know for sure.
ryanfinlayson11

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:20 am

Hi ryanfinlayson11. I'm NET10 Larry. I sorry for the inconvenience. We can help you recover your account and update your billing information. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.