trouble switching phones

trouble switching phones

Postby phonetroubleagain » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

I bought a new LG 800g phone to replace my old LG 900g phone, keeping the old number and minutes. This was on Saturday. I was able to use the new phone briefly, yesterday into today, with no problems. However, when I attempted to send two text messages today, both 'failed', even though a minute was taken each time! :evil: Now it is showing 'unregistered sim' and 'check code 34' when I try to place a call. The old phone is no longer in service, and the new phone is not working, and here I am with no phone. I am disappointed with net10, after a year of mostly trouble-free service. I do not want to get any PMs from net10 tech support, as posting five times to be able to even get pm's is a pain and I can't be bothered! This is just me venting.. I anticipate having no phone for a day or two more, then I am going to switch to yet another prepaid carrier. (Maybe Virgin Mobile, I had good luck with their mobile broadband.) Both net10 phones will be sold on craigslist. Thanks for nothing, net10! :lol:
phonetroubleagain

Re: trouble switching phones

Postby Net - Janet » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi phonetroubleagain. My name is Net Janet. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Janet

Postby phonetroubleagain » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm

I now remember that Straight Talk is also part of Tracfone and I had the devil's own time with my straight talk phone last year. It was a nightmare to add minutes each month. Why is this so? All I want to do is use my phone without any problems. Speaking of trac fone, I had the least trouble with tracfone, but it was just too expensive. Virgin Mobile is looking better and better. :D
phonetroubleagain

Postby Net - Maria » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi phonetroubleagain. My name is NET Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Return to LG