LG 900G "Unregistered SIM"

LG 900G "Unregistered SIM"

Postby Wicked » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I've gotten a phone from a friend, who used to have your service. He swapped to a new phone, and transfered his old number to the new phone. So now i have this LG 900G phone, but it says "UNREGISTERED SIM" on the home screen, and it seems i can't add minutes to it , because it has no sim registered, and no phone number attached to it. Do i have to buy a new sim card? Or how do i go about registering this sim, so that i can start buying your minutes and using this phone. Already have a minute card purchased, but as i said, no point in adding it, if i have no phone number. Please help, as i would love to use this phone and your service, but definately don't wanna buy a new sim for 52 dollars, cause at that point, i might as well buy a new phone. Please get back to me soon. Thanks.

Re: LG 900G "Unregistered SIM"

Postby Net - Felice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 am

Hi Wicked. My name is Net Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Felice

Return to LG