How to set up email on LG 800G

How to set up email on LG 800G

Postby kthrnbrwn » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 pm

I got this phone a month ago and still can't find how to set up email on it. I found something asking for an email gateway, but I don't what to enter there or if that is even where I need to go to setup to get my email on my phone. :?

Thank you,
kthrnbrwn
kthrnbrwn

Re: How to set up email on LG 800G

Postby david » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi Kthrnbrwn,

My name is Net10 David. We are sorry for the trouble. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.

Thank you.
david

Postby sju » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

David, I saw your posting for email on the LG 800G. I too am very interested in how to do that.
sju

Postby Shelly » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 am

Hi, sju. My name is NET10 Shelly and I will be addressing your question. You will need to set up your e-mail account from a computer. Once the e-mail account has been set-up, you can then try to log in to your phone through the mobile web browser. Please be informed that mobile handsets can only support mobile version of a site or page. If the page is too large or does not have a mobile version, it may not work on the phone. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net10 - Shelly
Shelly

Return to LG