lg 900g insufficient memory

Re: lg 900g insufficient memory

Postby Lindsay » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am

Hi slance & RecycledElectrons. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We apologize for any problems you may have encountered while browsing the web on your phone. The ‘insufficient memory’ message typically appears when you attempt to access a non-mobile site or a mobile site that is not profiled for your particular phone model and is too large for the phone to handle. There are a number of mobile web browsers available (such as Opera Mini) that compress the web pages and the amount of data used. Downloading such a browser will address your issue with ‘insufficient memory’ and allow you to access most of your favorite websites with ease. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:05 am

Hi mmarg. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby krazyklown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 am

the main reason for this is the phone just cannot support the image/page therefor no matter how much "memory" you have it will never work
krazyklown

Postby RecycledElectrons » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Lindsay wrote:Hi slance & RecycledElectrons. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We apologize for any problems you may have encountered while browsing the web on your phone. The ‘insufficient memory’ message typically appears when you attempt to access a non-mobile site or a mobile site that is not profiled for your particular phone model and is too large for the phone to handle. There are a number of mobile web browsers available (such as Opera Mini) that compress the web pages and the amount of data used. Downloading such a browser will address your issue with ‘insufficient memory’ and allow you to access most of your favorite websites with ease. Thanks.

I'm not having problems. I offered to help.
RecycledElectrons

Postby Sedona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 pm

I've had this EXACT same problem too! I have NO apps as I can't get them because I constantly get this message. I also get it using Opera mini. I bought this phone because i THOUGHT it was APP CAPABLE! Where are the apps you can use on this phone? I have a 4GB card in the phone, today I even tried a 32GB, class 10 card and STILL get "insufficient memory."

I have to question why EVERY response says, "Sorry, I have to take this offline and answer it privately." WHY? If the answers were posted, the rest of us may be able to fix our own problems.

I've used Net10 for about 2 years. Have had a LOT of issues with trying to get help. It takes hours upon hours and sometimes days. The biggest problem is that the phone support is off shore and I believe there is a language problem and or training customer service.

I WANT to USE my phone to it's highest ability but when insufficient memory keeps popping up, how can I??
:oops:
Sedona

Previous

Return to LG