I had 2 Net10 activated over the New Years weekend. the 1st one went well. The 2nd one did not. I had to use the first one to talk to Net10 to get the 2nd one squared away. I was on the phone with Net10 for 47 minutes. In the end, both phones were working ok. I then filled out a form for a credit of the minutes to phone #1. Got an email with directions so codes they needed and replied with the information. I then got a quick call from a Net10 Rep who issued the credit to the 1st phone and extended the service days back to 30 days for my trouble. I am using a 30 day card for each phone. Life was good.
Today I sent a text to my wife who has phone #1. When I got home I noticed she didn't have the text. My daughter stopped by and said she tried to call. I checked it out and when you dial it says the phone has been Deactivated. I logged into my web page and sure enough, it shows it as not activated. Worst yet, there's no phone number associated now with that phone.
I posted this as a follow up on another forum link, but then figured maybe I'd get a faster reply with a new subject posting.
This needs to be fixed ASAP...