Phone Deactivated with time and days left

Phone Deactivated with time and days left

Postby email4butch » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:07 pm

I had 2 Net10 activated over the New Years weekend. the 1st one went well. The 2nd one did not. I had to use the first one to talk to Net10 to get the 2nd one squared away. I was on the phone with Net10 for 47 minutes. In the end, both phones were working ok. I then filled out a form for a credit of the minutes to phone #1. Got an email with directions so codes they needed and replied with the information. I then got a quick call from a Net10 Rep who issued the credit to the 1st phone and extended the service days back to 30 days for my trouble. I am using a 30 day card for each phone. Life was good.

Today I sent a text to my wife who has phone #1. When I got home I noticed she didn't have the text. My daughter stopped by and said she tried to call. I checked it out and when you dial it says the phone has been Deactivated. I logged into my web page and sure enough, it shows it as not activated. Worst yet, there's no phone number associated now with that phone.

I posted this as a follow up on another forum link, but then figured maybe I'd get a faster reply with a new subject posting.
This needs to be fixed ASAP... :shock:
email4butch

Re: Phone Deactivated with time and days left

Postby email4butch » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Never mind.. called a Net10 Rep.. the 877 number is pretty fast in the early mornings and it appears in the late afternoons... total time on the phone 14 minutes and problem resolved.... guess I'll stop using the forums as it appears these are too slow..
email4butch

Re: Phone Deactivated with time and days left

Postby Net - Nancy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi. My name is Net Nancy. We're glad that your issue was resolved, email4butch. Should you need further assistance just let us know. Thanks.
Net - Nancy

Return to Samsung