Call Restriction - 34 ????

Re: Call Restriction - 34 ???/ URGENT

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 pm

csessions_g98 wrote:I've been unable to use my Samsung T401G for the past week. At first I thought it was because a recent storm had damaged a tower. Now, however, I have service bars but on my phone there is a "phone" icon with a slash through it and whenever I try to place call, or send text messages, I get a note that says "Check call restrictions- 34". From reading the forum it looks as if this is a common issue. Can someone please help me???? Thanks!

THIS PHONE IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT LIFELINE WITHOUT IT I CANT WORK OR NOTHING WITHOUT IT
mouselady38

Re: Call Restriction - 34 ????

Postby Jessica1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi mouselady38. You may try removing the battery out from the phone while it's turned on, wait for 20 seconds, replace the battery, turn the phone back on, wait for another 20 seconds, make a test call and let us know if it works. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:11 pm

mouselady38 wrote:
csessions_g98 wrote:I've been unable to use my Samsung T401G for the past week. At first I thought it was because a recent storm had damaged a tower. Now, however, I have service bars but on my phone there is a "phone" icon with a slash through it and whenever I try to place call, or send text messages, I get a note that says "Check call restrictions- 34". From reading the forum it looks as if this is a common issue. Can someone please help me???? Thanks!

THIS PHONE IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT LIFELINE WITHOUT IT I CANT WORK OR NOTHING WITHOUT IT

ITS STILL GOT THAT PHONE ICON WITH THE SLASH MARK ON IT AND NO MATTER IF ITS TEXTS CALLS AND WEB IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING
mouselady38

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 pm

mouselady38 wrote:
mouselady38 wrote:

ITS STILL GOT THAT PHONE ICON WITH THE SLASH MARK ON IT AND NO MATTER IF ITS TEXTS CALLS AND WEB IT WONT LET ME DO ANYTHING

IT KEEPS FLASHING THE PHONE SYMBOL WITH SLASH MARK.. WHATS GOING ON??? IM HIGHLY STRESSED OUT AND I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE MY JOB BECAUSE OF THIS
mouselady38

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 pm

mouselady38 wrote:

I BET ITS HARD FOR U DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES
mouselady38

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm

HELLO IS ANYONE THERE
mouselady38

Postby Jessica1 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:18 am

Hi mouselady38. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Previous

Return to Samsung