Free extra 100 minutes

Free extra 100 minutes

Postby Denise » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I have sent emails, called and talked to your representatives about adding airtime and not receiving my free extra minutes. Feb, April and July I have received an email advising me that my service dates were running out. The email specifically said get 100 free extra minutes when you add airtime. All 3 times I did that I NEVER received the extra minutes. I was told today by one of your representatives that I needed a promotional code in order for her to do this. Well in referring back to the emails they were not sent with a promotional code, you just had to add the airtime and you would automatically receive your free minutes. Receiving one the previous year I did it, added the airtimes and instantly received my extra minutes. Now the three times this year I did it, I received NOTHING. She actually wanted me to get the pin number I used to add airtime this past Saturday. I told her I had thrown that away, she had the nerve to scold me saying she didn't understand why I didn't keep it. Well right away I knew this whole thing was a racket. I have been cheated out of 300 minutes of airtime. Anyway, I was mad and I expressed to her that after these last service days were over I was over with Net10. What a racket!!!! Emails I had to prove that this was offered to me didn't matter to her. But she insisted I had to have a promotional code when there were none included in the email. Whatever, I am through with Net10 and definitely going back to VirginMobile. At least they are honest. But I had to have this on paper so other people won't be surprised when they don't get their extra minutes.Denise Lewis
Denise

Re: Free extra 100 minutes

Postby NET10 - Jasmin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi. My name is NET10 Jasmin. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
NET10 - Jasmin

Postby NET10 - Jasmin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm

We have successfully added your 100 bonus minutes to your phone. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
NET10 - Jasmin

Postby email4butch » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 pm

ohhhhh, I don't think so.... Net10 you are starting to scare me...

So, Denise writes that she has 3 emails, each one stating Net10 will add 100 bonus minutes if she will sign up for more minutes. She does this in January, in February, and again, in March she gets another email stating the same thing, so, she adds more time on again.

She writes she's going to quit being a Net10 Customer after having to deal with Customer Service on the phone and not getting any results. But, she wanted everyone to know, why she was leaving.

So now Net10 Jasmin, gets on with the standard "scripted" posting of taking this off line, and the scripted "you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum."

And then, 2 hours later Net10 Jasmin announces to any one who comes to read these messages, that ---> We have successfully added your 100 bonus minutes to your phone. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue.

Not sure, from my reading, this person was due 300 minutes. Secondly, no one on these forums has ever had a private email form anyone on these forums working for Net10.

So I am presuming, this is just PR to make it look good??????

:roll:
email4butch

Return to Samsung