Samsung Infuse 4G APN Settings

Samsung Infuse 4G APN Settings

Postby tinyt2179 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 am

I am a bit confused on this whole APN Settings thing. I don't even know what APN Settings I need to put into my phone. I have a Samsung Infuse 4G...it was my old AT&T phone. I tried putting in some APN Settings that were given after activation but I don't think it worked. I am able to send out text messages. I am able to receive text messages. I am able to send out emails from multiple emails. I am also able to receive emails from multiple emails (ie:yahoo, gmail) However, I am unable to send or recieve picture/mms messages. I have rebooted my phone by cycling the phone off and turning it back on...or does rebooting mean Master Reset...I doubt that. So can someone share the right APN Settings with me or tell me what else I have to do to be able to send and receive picture/mms messages. Thank you.
tinyt2179

Re: Samsung Infuse 4G APN Settings

Postby ryles » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:10 pm

i have same problem
ryles

Re: Samsung Infuse 4G APN Settings

Postby Charisse » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 am

Hi ryles and tinyt2179. My name is NET10 Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are a newly registered customer, please participate more by posting at least 5 times to enable private messaging. Thanks.
Charisse

Return to Samsung