Cellular data unavailable

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Cellular data unavailable

Postby 9ja » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Unlocked iphone 4S with ios6, and cannot modify APN setting. APN setting is unavailable under Cellular data. Need help, because email no longer working when not on wifi.
9ja

Re: Cellular data unavailable

Postby elle » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi 9ja. My name is NET10 elle. Please go to Settings> General> Network> Cellular Data Network and check if you have the values below on your APN settings:
Cellular Data
APN: att.mvno
Username: leave this field blank
Password: leave this field blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: mms2.tracfone.com:80
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: do not make any changes on this field
You will need to update the data settings on the phone to be able to send or receive MMS and connect to the internet. For instructions on updating the phone, please refer to your phone’s user manual or call your phone’s manufacturer. Hope this helps. Let me know. Thanks.
elle

Postby rlot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm

HI, I have a iphone 4 unlocked by AT&T.
SIM card is activated phone& text works but not data.
I went to beneral-settings-cellular but dont see where to enter APN.
HELP Please!
rlot

Postby Net - Janice » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi rlot. My name is NET10 Janice. Sorry that you are having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
Net - Janice

Postby 9ja » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Under Settings -> General -> Cellular -> Cellular Data, there is no option to change the APN setting. For Cellular data, it's either on or off.
9ja

Postby urjustamemory » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 pm

It boggles my mind that there is a search feature and no one uses it.

It has to also be jail broken. And sense you have the newest IOS, there isnt a untethered jail break out for it yet.
urjustamemory

Postby Jessica1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Good day, 9ja. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby rlot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Net - Janice wrote:Hi rlot. My name is NET10 Janice. Sorry that you are having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.

I uploaded the profile" still no luck
on the apple forum it says IS 6.0 does not allow change and to download "iphone configuration utility " and create te APN there to upload the profile. I dont seem to have the information they are asking for

APN Name:
APN user name:
Access point password:
Proxy server
port:

Thank you
Ramya
rlot

Postby Net - Janice » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:33 pm

rlot, please create 2 more posts to enable private messaging. Thanks.
Net - Janice

Postby rlot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:35 pm

rlot wrote:
Net - Janice wrote:Hi rlot. My name is NET10 Janice. Sorry that you are having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.

I uploaded the profile" still no luck
on the apple forum it says IS 6.0 does not allow change and to download "iphone configuration utility " and create te APN there to upload the profile. I dont seem to have the information they are asking for

APN Name:
APN user name:
Access point password:
Proxy server
port:

Thank you rlot
link to apple forum:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2283
rlot

Next

Return to Welcome