No Internet Connection

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

No Internet Connection

Postby briedaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 pm

I cannot access the internet from my phone. Every time I try, it says "Connection Lost". This first happened when my account automatically renewed (with a UNLIMITED 30 day monthly plan) on August 24th. I never had problems with it before then. I've tried getting help on this 2 times before now. PLEASE HELP!!
briedaniel

Re: No Internet Connection

Postby Jennifer1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi briedaniel. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Postby briedaniel » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:21 am

I am not able to reply in the private message. Don't know why or how to be able to do that. Other than what it tells me: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature." I don't know what to do. This is getting frustrating...
briedaniel

Postby Lindsay » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 am

Hi briedaniel. My name is NET10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Please participate more by posting 5 messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.
Lindsay

Return to Welcome