Transfer ph #/mins from old Net10 phone to new Net10 phone--

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Transfer ph #/mins from old Net10 phone to new Net10 phone--

Postby debandjonw1 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm

I NEED HELP PLEASE!! :)

I have an active Net10 LG 900g with unlimited minutes... I want to purchase a Net10 LG Optimus Q, and transfer my phone number and minutes to this new Net10 LG Optimus Q-- ONLINE.

I have not purchased this phone yet. I need to know if this can be done online BEFORE I purchase the phone. THIS IS MY WORK PHONE AND I CANNOT BE WITHOUT IT!!

Again, I need this to happen with out any troubles as I need this phone-- It is my only work phone... I CANNOT BE WITHOUT A PHONE!! I have read/heard horror stories about transferring phone numbers and minutes with Net10. I CANNOT HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO ME...

Can this be done online WITHOUT ANY ISSUES?? I cannot be calling customer service and be without my phone... THIS IS MY BUSINESS PHONE AND I CAN"T BE WITHOUT IT!!

What is the correct process of activating my brand new phone (a brand new NET 10 LG Optimus Q phone that hasn't been activated yet) and transferring my phone number and minutes from my old phone (Net10 LG 900g) to my new phone (Net 10 LG Optimus Q)??

THIS NEEDS TO BE TROUBLE FREE PLEASE....

I need an answer ASAP so I know if I can purchase this phone, or if I need to go to another cell phone company...

Thanks for your help! :)
D
debandjonw1

Re: Transfer ph #/mins from old Net10 phone to new Net10 pho

Postby Net - Earl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi Debandjonw1,

Yes. You can transfer your service and phone number to a new phone online. But if ever you encountered issues with our website, we can help you here on Forum.

Thanks.
Net - Earl

Postby debandjonw1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 am

Please RE-READ my post you havent helped me AT ALL....

I know you are suppposed to be able to transfer your service and phone number to a new phone online---My post SPECIFICALlY ASKS "Can this be done online WITHOUT ANY ISSUES?? I cannot be calling customer service and be without my phone... THIS IS MY BUSINESS PHONE AND I CAN"T BE WITHOUT IT!!

What is the correct process of activating my brand new phone (a brand new NET 10 LG Optimus Q phone that hasn't been activated yet) and transferring my phone number and minutes from my old phone (Net10 LG 900g) to my new phone (Net 10 LG Optimus Q)??

THIS NEEDS TO BE TROUBLE FREE PLEASE....]I need an answer ASAP so I know if I can purchase this phone, or if I need to go to another cell phone company...
debandjonw1

Postby debandjonw1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am

can somebody who knows what they are talking about please respond???
debandjonw1

Postby knroberts033 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:13 am

I really hate to break it to you, but I also transferred from an LG900g to an Optimus Q. I couldn't do anything online about transferring. It kept popping up error message after error message. I finally called the customer service # and was put on hold FOR OVER AN HOUR. I hung up and tried later, but had to try every couple of minutes for another 2 hours before I finally got through. I talked to two different people and everything seemed to work just fine until this (01/01) morning.

I bought the monthly plan on 12/31 online without any problems, but when I went to work @ 4 am, I HAD ZERO SERVICE. Finally got it to work after going online to fix the issues. My Optimus worked just fine until about 10:30 pm (west coast time). I went to use my phone and, oh...guess what, NO SERVICE AGAIN!!! Tried to fix the problems online and I can't...I keep getting an error screen that tells me to call their 1-800 #.

I've tried the online route 6 times now.

I can't call the 1-800 # cuz I DON'T HAVE A WORKING PHONE and the call center is CLOSED on Sundays and operates on east coast time. Pretty much I'm screwed until I can call at 5 am MY TIME.

If I had known that switching phones was going to be this horrible, I'd probably wouldn't have done it.

I sincerely hope you have better luck than I have. And hopefully Net10 gets their act together.
knroberts033

Postby Che1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

Good day knroberts033! My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che1

Postby knroberts033 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Che1 wrote:Good day knroberts033! My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

I'd really like to contact one of you that keeps sending me PM's, but due to your stupid "rule" of 5 posts or more (which I did LAST NIGHT, but none have showed up), I can't reply.

Like I said before...

NET10 NEEDS TO GET THEIR S*** TOGETHER. :evil:
knroberts033

Postby Net - Ashley » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi knroberts033. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. Let me continue to help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
Net - Ashley

Return to Welcome