Still having problems with "My Account" page (RESOLVED!)

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Still having problems with "My Account" page (RESOLVED!)

Postby SamiTabla » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I created a "My Account" web page on Dec 15 and registered my new Net10 phone through it. But, a few hours later, after logging in, I found that the page had no information regarding either my phone or "account". :cry:

I thought I was getting this resolved this past Thursday after 1 week of reporting the problem to Net10 support, trying to address and report the issue in this Forum but having to play the 5 post jive game to respond to a Moderator's PM and finally getting handed off to Tracfone and 2nd tier Support. :(

But.... yesterday I received 3 calls from Net10 asking me if I was satisfied by the way my last contacts were handled and that the case and ticket number that Tracfone 2nd tier Support had given me had been closed and marked as "resolved". :roll:

Of course, since I still have the issue, I told each person I was not happy with the way this was being handled and asked why the heck the ticket was marked "resolved"? I was told that because Support could now log into my "My Account" page that they had considered the issue fixed, but since I said that I still could not, they would re-escalate the issue. :o

I was incredulous and told them that I had no problem logging into "My Account" and once again reported that THE PROBLEM was that there was no account information there... only a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark in it, the word "Success" and a "Add phone" button! :shock:

Now... I consider myself a fluent American English speaker and have a history of being able to adequately explain a "issue" in a understandable way. I have also moderated a very large Forum and dealt with user feedback of a technical nature while also doing QA testing for the Forum's main site. I have described and re-stated my issue as simply as possible at least 30 times to Support since Dec 15... and to me... it's unthinkable that there is a thought that my issue is one of not being able to log into "My Account"!

So... in order to help telephone "Support" understand my problem, I've attached a screen shot of the "My Account" page to this post (see below). Hopefully... the next time I speak with someone I will be able to point them to this post. After all... the old adage of a picture being worth a thousand words often remains true. ;)

Da Edit: Added a second screen shot showing what happens if you click the "Add phone" button on the "My Account" page. :?

It's amazes me that Net10 Support appears to have no way of receiving screen shots concerning web issues (as per a current discussion with a Support rep). Recently I had a issue with my Skype.com account concerning problems deleting a specific credit card that was no longer valid. I spent 15 minutes with Online Chat in order to report the problem and supplied 2 screen shots of the error pages that were requested and emailed to them. Within 24 hours the issue was resolved. I have to wonder why if Skype.com .... and every other web site on the internet... can handle screen shots... why can't Net10?

My-Account-Summary---www_net10_com_direct_controller_block.jpg
"My Account" page.
My-Account-Summary---www_net10_com_direct_controller_block.jpg (55.36 KiB) Viewed 5631 times

My-Account-Summary-add_phone---www_net10_com_direct_controller_block.jpg
Error when clicking "Add phone" button.
My-Account-Summary-add_phone---www_net10_com_direct_controller_block.jpg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 5631 times

Sami
Last edited by SamiTabla on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Even a Wizard is a Newbie at Times..."
SamiTabla

Re: Still having problems with "My Account" page

Postby kyjoe9 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:56 pm

i having this problem and a problem with my android phone deactivating!
kyjoe9

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Good day, kyjoe9. We're sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum Inbox for a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby bartecky » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I have exactly same issue. Please help me out.
bartecky

Postby SamiTabla » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I've tried talking with phone Support again today about this issue...
The first Rep asked me if I could log into the web site from another computer as he thought that might effect the issue. :o His next idea was to actually send me a new phone and then create a new account! :shock: I asked him if Net10 was going to send new phones to the other folks who have reported this same issue in these Forums? :lol:

After that idea, I asked him to transfer me to a higher level of Support, which he did, so I got handed off, once again, to Tracfone. :)

I then had to through reexplaining the correct issue again, but, lo and behold, this Rep, who I'll call "Mz L" went the "extra mile" by actually coming over to this Forum and looking at the screenshots I'd posted showing the problem(s)! :D Once again, "a picture is worth a thousand words", because she immediately saw the issue and truly realized that something is broken on Net10's web site.

So, "Mz L" and I are suppose to communicate tomorrow. She actually supplied her number and extension so I could continue dealing with the same person as she attempts to get this information to "who ever" actually deals with Net10 web site issues. :)

I have to applaud "Mz L" and her outstanding efforts today and I hope this can resolved "soon". ;)

Sami
SamiTabla

Re: Still having problems with "My Account" page (NEW POST)

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 am

Good day, bartecky. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be assisting you with your "My Account" online. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby bartecky » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:55 am

Jessica I don't see any help from you...
I sent you a serial you wanted...

Hi,
my serial number is: 012***********81.
Regards,
bartecky

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 am

Good day, bartecky. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Re: Still having problems with "My Account" page (UPDATED)

Postby SamiTabla » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:11 am

Well... two days after my last post reporting that it appears that I have a phone rep researching the problem, The "My Account" page still produces errors. :cry:

But... after playing several rounds of phone tag with 'Mz L" Wednesday afternoon, I learned that she had enlisted the help of another Rep to work on my issue.

I have 16 days left on my first month of service with Net10 and I do hope it is fixed before they are used. If not, there appears to be no way for me to sign up for Auto Fill and I figure I'll just return the phone, go to a local MetroPCS store and spend $10 more a month for "unlimited".

It's frustrating to me, in that I have never seen a company like Net10 that makes it so hard to spend money for services. <shrugs>

So it goes...
Sami
SamiTabla

Re: Still having problems with "My Account" page (UPDATED)

Postby rmsh » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Wow! it amazes me how many people have the same problem. Does anyone got it corrected.

- R
rmsh

Next

Return to Welcome