LG800g Shuts off every night

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

LG800g Shuts off every night

Postby Sober0782 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am

Hope some one can help me with this I have a new phone and it works fine all day then every night it shuts off with out me shutting it off
then it will not restart with out me pulling the battery out and re installing it then starting the phone and it works fine all day again with out shutting down until night time. or when its charging and the battery gets a full charge. I hate to have to send it back for a new one and be with out a phone again Thank you in advance for any information or things I can try I am very happy with Net 10 and this phone :?:
Sober0782

Re: LG800g Shuts off every night

Postby Sophie1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am

Hi Sober0782. My name is Net10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby PGgirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Here is another taken offline. Would be nice to have open communication so others could get potential issues with their phones fixed without having to go through CS. Wouldn't that be a labour savings for Net10?

Sober0782. Just got an LG800g less than two weeks ago. Family member has taken it on a trip (whole reason for buying the phone and service to begin with). Got off the plane and texted fine to say there, received my text reply, left phone turned on, got to destination in other city and phone was off. Tried turning it on and it would not turn on at all. Plugged in charger, charger did not show charging. Finally tried removing the battery and putting it back in and that got the phone working.

Previously, for the week before the trip, the phone never had this issue, was used no problem locally etc. This is the first time it did the shut off thing and would not turn back on.

Please post what the solution was to your issue with your phone. Don't want to have an issue with this shutting off by itself develop further and become a problem.
PGgirl

Postby PGgirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Here is another taken offline. Would be nice to have open communication so others could get potential issues with their phones fixed without having to go through CS. Wouldn't that be a labour savings for Net10?

Sober0782. Just got an LG800g less than two weeks ago. Family member has taken it on a trip (whole reason for buying the phone and service to begin with). Got off the plane and texted fine to say there, received my text reply, left phone turned on, got to destination in other city and phone was off. Tried turning it on and it would not turn on at all. Plugged in charger, charger did not show charging. Finally tried removing the battery and putting it back in and that got the phone working.

Previously, for the week before the trip, the phone never had this issue, was used no problem locally etc. This is the first time it did the shut off thing and would not turn back on.

Please post what the solution was to your issue with your phone. Don't want to have an issue with this shutting off by itself develop further and become a problem.
PGgirl

Return to Welcome