new activation, didnt get my 300 minutes??

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

new activation, didnt get my 300 minutes??

Postby danielbolen » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 am

it says all new activations comes with 300 minutes.. i got 10? what the hell is the issue. needless to say i bought the phone, to try it out, and had to buy minutes to go along with it because they lie about service. i really hope this isnt how the rest of the service is gonna be.
danielbolen

Re: new activation, didnt get my 300 minutes??

Postby Stephanie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 am

Hi Daniel. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 am

The units were added to your phone already. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby crazycat » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I understand the frustration. I had the same problem when I first got my phone. I'm a manual person, and my manual failed to tell me that i had to literally shut my phone off and turn it back on before the 300 mins. would show up. Also had to call tech support when daylight savings time occured- same thing. You have to shut the phone off and turn it back on for these changes to occur. I blame the manual for not being specific enough about what a person needs to do to activate and make changes to the phone when needed. On the other hand, I love my Net 10 service and the plans they offer. Much better than AT&T's Go Phone, which stole mins. from me at every opportunity. My only regret is that I can't call friends in the Czech Republic, but I hope that with my continued loyalty to this company that they will be able to expand their coverage someday.Tech support has been very helpful to me everytime I call with a "stupid" question, and i am grateful for that. I will continue to use Net 10 and have been highly satisfied with this company to date. Thanks.
crazycat

Postby rlhw00 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm

i had this same problem tonight. it put 10 minutes on my new phone and i used all of them trying to get help from the customer service number. she was saying the 300 minutes were no longer offered and i needed to fax something but the call ended at that point. ran out of minutes. very discouraging because your website still says 300 minutes with new phone and i've never had to use up minutes calling a provider before. with other cell service companies it's free to call them from their own phone.
rlhw00

Postby Jennifer1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Rebecca. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Return to Welcome