EASYEASY MINUTES:200 MINS WERE ADDED, 30 SERVICE DAYS WERE N

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

EASYEASY MINUTES:200 MINS WERE ADDED, 30 SERVICE DAYS WERE N

Postby JMN » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 am

I switched to the new Easy minutes plan. My credit card is charged monthly for this service. The last Net 10 charge for $15 was paid Nov.11th and my 200 hrs were added to ny Net10 phone. However, the included 30 service days were NOT added. Now my phone is deactivated and I am furious. Today I spent close to an hour with your service dept. and absolutely nothing could be done because the dept she tried to connect me to was not answering. In the past I have wasted countless hours on the phone with Customer Service over various issues. It seems nothing ever gets resolved to my satisfaction. That is why I switched to Easy Minutes. It seemed so simple: automatic renewal every 30 days, billed to my credit card. I am so disgusted with the service and with the constant ineptitude of the service techs, that I want to cancel my Net10 account and go elsewhere.However, I have 2195 minutes on my Net10 phone, which, at 10c per minute is a considerable sum to lose to incompetent service. PLEASE: I have paid for Net10 service faithfully, but through no fault of my own, I am prevented from using it. PLEASE PLEASE add my 30 days service as of Nov.11th, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE assure me I won't have to do this again when the 30 days are up. Thank you.
JMN

Re: EASYEASY MINUTES:200 MINS WERE ADDED, 30 SERVICE DAYS WE

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 am

Good day, JMN. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Welcome