SEVERAL QUESTIONS

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

SEVERAL QUESTIONS

Postby drob1146 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 am

I have a Samsung R355C Net 10 phone. I would like to know how to access the "manufacturer's manual" as reported in the service guide. Why is my phone always in the "R" roam mode and should this be changed? If so How? I am unable to downlaod ringtones and get a "check data restrictions - 36" everytime I receive the text message with the download. I have to put the 3 digit area code in everytime I attempt a "local" phone call? I had major trouble trying to get my phone activated and spent over 3 hours on the phone with the NET 10 customer service so some day I would like to be able to use my phone the way I expected I could when I purchased it. Have a good day. Dennis
drob1146

Re: SEVERAL QUESTIONS

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am

Good day, Dennis. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having problems with your phone. I'm going to try to help you now. You can click this link: http://www.net10.com/Common/Both/Digita ... /14499.pdf for your phone's manual. Are you on your local area when phone displayed "R"? Normally, phone will display roaming if you're using the phone from a different area. If so, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Re: SEVERAL QUESTIONS

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 am

Good day, Dennis. As per offline conversation, phone is now working properly after you have dialed *22800 and pressed 2 option for phone update. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica1

Return to Welcome