So VERY FRUSTRTED!!!!

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

So VERY FRUSTRTED!!!!

Postby swupper » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Today(11/24/10) I spent over 2 hours with at least 3 different people-one of which was a supervisor. I was activating a new Net10 phone and transferring my telephone number and minutes(also Net10) to my new phone. My first problem arose whn the rep told me I had 4150 minutes to transfer(I actually had 4703)-a difference of 553 minutes. I told her right then and there there was a problem and we needed to solve it first before doing anything else. So what does she do?-she transferres the 4150 and told me she would work on getting the others added. To make a long story(VERY LONG) after speaking to a very nice gentleman wh*was a supervisor-he corrected he minutes and all seemed fine. An hour later-I went to look at some of the features on the phone and VIOLA-only 750 minutes were on the screen. !!!!! I just tried calling back-waited another 15 minutes for a rep and they couldn't hear me or the connection was bad-mind you-I called from a land line phone. I don't know where to go from here-if it weren't for all those minutes I have accrued-I wouldn't be a Net10 customer any longer.Any suggestions? By the way-I was trying to get ready for a big Thanksgiving Day tomorrow-I don't need this aggravation!
swupper

Re: So VERY FRUSTRTED!!!!

Postby Stephanie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 am

Hi Swupper. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Welcome