Customer Service

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Customer Service

Postby JL » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Does ANYONE at NET10 know anything about customer service. Now this is a pay-as-you-go service and I call because they billed my credit card twice for minutes. It took me OVER 30 MINUTES to get the refund taken care of. I swear they just had me on hold using up my minutes on purpose. Then they said they had to transfer me and when that happened the person comes on and says "how may I help you?????" I said "didn't the person wh*transferred me tell you ANYTHING about what was going on and of course the IDIOT said 'NO' how can I help you. Well for starters, speak ENGLISH!!! I am sooooo close to pitching this phone I could just scream. I thought people in customer service were supposed to HELP!!! NOT, NOT, NOT
JL

Re: Customer Service

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 am

Good day, JL. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. Firstly, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you; rest assured this concern will be forwarded to the higher management for them to be aware with what's going on with our customer service for them to take care of it and to take some actions to provide better service for the customers. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Welcome