transfer of minutes?

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

transfer of minutes?

Postby deedomwho » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 am

Hi I am new here and have a question. I have 2 phones one that has a lot of minutes on it. I just bought another one and was wondering if I could transfer some of the minutes from the one phone to the one I just bought? The newest phone has been activated and has minutes on it. Just wondering if I could transfer some of the other phones minutes to it?
deedomwho

Re: transfer of minutes?

Postby Stephanie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am

Hi Dee. My name is NET10 Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. We cannot transfer some of the units only from one phone to another. Once we transfer the units, all the units will be transfered by the system and the phone where the units will be taken off will be deactivated automatically in the system. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby deedomwho » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:29 am

Thank you, Stephanie. It did answer my guestion. here is another how can I just add minutes without air time? Is this possible?
deedomwho

Postby Stephanie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 am

You're welcome. Every card comes with service days. Net10 does not offer units to be purchase only. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Welcome