Phone not working

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Phone not working

Postby kdalbeals » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I have had this problem already once in the past week. My phone will not make or receive calls get on the internet, or send texts. I activated my phone with an unlimited card around the 22nd of Novemeber and it keeps telling me that my phone needs a service card to reactivate my card. It did this to me about a week ago and since I don't have a phone I don't have a way to call net10. Please help!
kdalbeals

Re: Phone not working

Postby Net - Janet » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi kdalbeals. My name is Net Janet. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Janet

Postby kdalbeals » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm

I was helped with this issue the other day and the person that helped me said that I would need to wait a day or two before any results would happen. I have been trying to look up the ticket number online and it keeps telling me that the ticket isn't available online and to call. Well since my phone isn't working its a little hard to call in. Need to know if anyone can help.
kdalbeals

Postby Net - Monette » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi kdalbeals. My name is Net - Monette. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Monette

Postby kdalbeals » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:49 pm

I bought a 30 day service card with unlimited minutes and everything else on the 23rd of Novemeber. My phone has been disconnected for almost 3 days now. I need to know why because the last two people I have talked to can't give me any answers or they just stop talking to me. My card should be good for almost 10 more days. I need help since I can not call out due to my phone being disonnected.
kdalbeals

Postby kdalbeals » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Trying this again. I'm on my 4th day with no phone service. My unlimited card that I put on my phone should not expired until the 22nd of Decemeber, but I hope that I will get an extention on my days since my phone has been shut off for 4 days now. I need help please.
kdalbeals

Postby Net - Janet » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi kdalbeals. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Net - Janet

Postby kdalbeals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:55 am

So I was sent a package to send in my phone because they finally told me it was broke. They told me they would send me another one in return. It has been almost a month now since I have sent my old phone in and I still haven't received my new phone. Can anyone help?
kdalbeals

Postby Che1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi kdalbeals! My name is NET Che and let me continue to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message.
Che1

Return to Welcome